Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Life Purpose

My life purpose is "Innovative Spiritual Teacher in the Spotlight" 


I found this out 4 years ago when I had my scientific hand analysis reading done.  Wean I had my reading done I was in a place of confusion. I new I was meant to do more with my life and I felt like I needed to be helping lots of people only I was confused and didn't have a clew of what I was meant to do.  I had lots of advise from well meaning friends that like to say, "If I was you I'd be doing............."  Their advise just didn't feel right. 


It was by investing in myself and taking a prints of my hands and getting a reading done that I was able to find out my life purpose.  And it is the finger prints in our hands that tells us this.  We are born with a unique set of finger prints that never change.  They are formed in about week 16 while we are still in eutero.  Other things in our hands change, like the shape, the lines and the markings, our finger prints never change.


There where a couple of other things that I learnt about myself to, like my life school and my life lesson.


I am in the school of LOVE.  There are 4 life schools, Love, Service, Wisdom & Peace.  Being in the school of Love means learning to be authentic and not hide my feelings, say how I feel in the moment and to the appropriate person.  What a challenge this is and I will share more about this in future blogs.


My life lesson is also around love.  It is all about stuffing my feelings and not speaking my truth and not being emotionally authentic.  The life lessons that are in our hands are things that are going to challenge us regularly and it comes from many different angles.  It is like shedding the skin f an onion.  Just when you get one layer peeled there is another.  It is when we recognise that we are in our lesson phase and moving through it that we then start to live our life purpose.


So if you are feeling stuck and unsure of your direction email me and book a scientific hand analysis session.  For a very short time I am offering hand readings for $147 and this includes the hand print kit, a 45 minute reading over the phone, a recording of the reading and your hand print chart.


So go to the contact form to the right side of your screen and book your session now.

No comments:

Post a Comment