Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Accelerate/Brake

The markings on your hands can reveal so much about you and where you are at this point in time in your life.

Right now for me I have been reminded about some lines in my hands just across from the webby bit between my thumb and pointer finger.  There are some lines that go across my hands and some that go down ward or horizontal and vertical.  These are yes and no lines and in this particular part of my hand it is where the courage is. 

So what these lines are telling me is that I have one foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brakes.  And it is all of my own doing.  I cannot blame others for slowing me or stopping me from living my purpose, it is me that is holding me back.

How do I get out of this and step into my courage at what ever cost?  I guess the first step is to take notice of my life lesson which is the same as my life school and that is LOVE.  Start by saying how I feel in the moment.  "I FEEL........." and embrace the feelings.  No matter what they are.  As a School of love person it is important for me to acknowledge my feelings and be ok with them and express them.

So my practice is to have the courage to express how I feel in the moment regardless of the expectation of others.

So here goes.....  "I feel nervous"  each time I write a post I am nervous of peoples reactions and if I have written something that people like what I have written and that I won't offend in any way.

The truth is I must write from my heart and if I do offend it is really none of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment